Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Baguio 2017 - My 30th

It was a month long celebration. I took some off from work last May and spent 3 days and 2 nights in Baguio with my parents, niece and family friends. 

I found its hard to make an introduction about this blog as it was actually my second time in Baguio. The first time I went there a year ago was I traveled solo. This time, it's different as I was with a group. It was actually the first time that I brought my parents for a vacation, far away from home. I'm turning 30 and I wanted to celebrate my 30 years of existence with my parents. 

On our first day, we went to SM City Baguio then to Burnham Park. Since we were tired from our long trip, we just decided not to waste our energy. My mom and her friend suggested riding the rental bike and the floating boat.











My father used to work in Baguio City when I was a baby, so he is somehow familiar with the place but he was amazed that so much has changed when we arrived. The first place he suggested to go to was the Phillippine Military Academy. So we have witnessed how our Soldiers do their hard training before going to a real battle. 












We took our lunch in the famous Good Taste Restaurant located near Burnham Park. My parents loved the taste of food there. My mom's friend also bought me a piece of blueberry cake so I can make a wish on my 30th. Her wish for me was to get married. I just answered with a smile. :) 




It was raining by the time we finished our lunch, so we were running out of time for our afternoon tour. But thankfully, the rain stopped and we were able to visit Mines View and The Mansion. 






On our last day, we went to La Trinidad to buy fresh strawberries and vegetables. Since it was the lean season, we cannot find a good quality of strawberries but we still bought some that we brought home. 








It was a memorable experience traveling with my parents. I will look forward to a new adventure with them soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment