Saturday, 1 April 2017

Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Seoul (동대문디자인플라자)




Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) has a meaning of Dream, Design, and Play. It holds various exhibitions, fashion shows, forums, conferences, and other domestic and international events. Registration for touring the architecture is available on-site and other event schedules and kid program information are available on the website.





I spent one whole day to have a Seoul City tour and going to DDP is one of my bucket list. The building structure blew me away. It is so impressive and I felt like I was in a different planet. I wanted to go here at night as they have some led flowers but I really cannot stay outside for too long due to the negative degree weather. 

I went there Monday and I did not know that it is only open from Tue-Sun. So I just decided to just walk around the area. 





Operating Hours 
Tuesday-Sunday 10:00-19:00
* Every Wednesday, Friday: Extended hours 10:00-21:00
Address


281, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 을지로 281 (을지로7가)

No comments:

Post a Comment