Monday, 23 January 2017

Holiday Inn Express Euljiro Seoul

Since I am working in the Hotel's Corporate Office, I have an advantage to book and stay using my Employee Rate to hotels (under IHG) around the world. I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express Euljiro for my entire stay in South Korea. I chose it among the other hotels we have in Seoul as it is more accessible to many attractions, it is also just behind the subway station and it offers free breakfast. We are so grateful to experience my employee room benefit.

We usually woke up a bit early than usual to have our daily breakfast as the hotel's breakfast offers at 6:30 to 9:00 in the morning. The hotel staff are very polite and accommodating. They clean rooms everyday even if you don't put your "please clean our room' signage on our door. Each room has a safety box, fridge and coffee maker and others. 




















Address: Holiday Inn Express Seoul Euljiro 

Euljiro 3-ga
61 Supyo-ro, Jung-gu,
Seoul 0000
Korea, Republic of


No comments:

Post a Comment