Thursday, 7 July 2016

IRC Live Chat - Team Lunch

It was November 2015 when I joined the IHG Rewards Club Live Chat Department as one of the Pilot group. Finally, I was able step out from my comfort zone after 7 years of being stocked in my previous position. Though at first, I was afraid that I have to take some risks and fears, however, I have learned that the most of the greatest lessons in life are learned by taking risks and living outside of comfort zone. 

Originally, we were 20 in our Team. We are small group compared to other Department, but we have an awesome Team Manager who handle us well. 

Last May 7, 2016, we had our very first team building outside of the office. Instead of the usual team building, we have chosen to have a buffet lunch instead in Yakimix Greenbelt. It was shouldered by the company. 

Here are some of our buffet lunch photos together with our Operation's Manager:















No comments:

Post a Comment