Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Buddha Bar Makati - The Reunion

#celebrating7thyearoffriendship
#latepost (09 Apr 2016)

March 30, 2009 - I, together with  my batch mates started our first day training at IHG. We were 15 in the class, 2 are Japanese. We are the Batch 71 of IHG Rewards Club - former Priority Club Rewards.

I was 22 when I started working at IHG, and I was the second youngest in our batch. Some of my batch mates have already experienced working in different companies and hotels. Though IHG operates and franchise brand of hotels, it is still part of BPO and I admit it was challenging for me working here. 

Half of our batch already left IHG after few years, however, our friendship still continues in or out of the office. And to celebrate our 7th year of friendship, we have decided to have a dinner and night out in Buddha Bar and an unplanned road trip in Tagaytay. 

I want to share some of our nicest photos taken in Buddha Bar Makati and our super late dinner (early breakfast) in Tagaytay. 







Our food and cocktails:








Our Tagaytay moment eating bulalo:





No comments:

Post a Comment