Saturday, 2 April 2016

Baguio 2016 - Solo Trip

This is the second time I had a solo travel. I know most of people did not understand I had to travel alone but in my heart I knew I need it. It was a challenge. It was a test, but fulfilling.

I got my 10 days off from work during Holy Week and I really want to spend it and go to some places I have never been. Then I chose Baguio to spend my first 3 days and 2 nights of vacation. I admit, when I was there sometimes I felt empty because I am alone. I ate alone, took photo alone, walked alone. But the good thing is, I managed my time very well without considering others. I got fever when I went there coz of too much cold.

I want to share some of my photos in Baguio:




















One thing I love in Baguio is the cheap Korean food. My favorite Samgyeopsal with free tenjang chige :)




No comments:

Post a Comment