Thursday, 7 April 2016

Anawangin Cove - Summer 2016

It's fantastic what the world bring us what we need in ways we don't expect. I am not talking about material things, but for the 10 days vacation I got and that one wonderful night and day spent during Easter in Anawangin Cove. I found myself laying by the seashore at night, staring at the star-filled sky, camping in the tent under pine trees, surrounded by mountains and sea. It was wonderful! Anawangin cove is like Baguio and Boracay in one place.

After 2 days of my solo trip in Baguio, I decided to spend the Holy week in a place that is far from noise, pollution and buildings. It is actually 3-4 hours travel from Manila. It was Holy week so we have actually waited 6 hours to get ride into the bus going to Zambales.

As Dalai Lama said, "
As often as possible, go someplace you’ve never been before"


Meanwhile, here is my photo diary from my camping trip at Anawangin Cove with my sister:





































No comments:

Post a Comment