Friday, 25 December 2015

Thank You 2015

It is hard to believe, but another year is coming to an end. As the old year winds down and the new one gets geared up, it’s time for reflection. The reflecting I should be doing is the personal kind, the type where I sit down and think about the things over the past year for which I should be thankful. Personally, I’m thankful for a lot of things. I’m thankful that I made it through another year reasonably intact.

I am thankful for all the blessing I got from 2015. I have experienced a lot of good times despite some bad times. I am thankful that I survived for the very hard personal decision that I made. It was so tough but I have no regrets.

I am thankful that I still have an awesome job that gives me freedom, time for myself and financial. I am thankful that my family is complete, still happy in spite of hardships.

I am thankful that I got the chance to have a summer getaway with my relatives, of course with the whole family.

I am thankful that I have experienced to travel abroad for the first time. Had the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful and reserved island in the world. Where I was able to meet the man I fall in love with.

I am thankful that I am financially ok. Provided enough help for my parents. I am thankful that after long years of working in our company, I got the chance to receive GC’s for having good attendance record for 3 consecutive months.

I am thankful that I was able step out from my comfort zone after several years of being stocked in my previous position. I felt overwhelmed and trapped by boredom and fear coz I have finally felt that there is no more room for adventure and excitement in my comfort zone. I am thankful that I transferred to a new department where I have to take some risks and fears. But I have learned that the most of the greatest lessons in life are learned by taking risks and living outside of comfort zone.  

I am thankful for everyday life. For all the happiness and blessing from 2015.
All of these are good reasons to be thankful, but I have to say that most of all I’m thankful a new year is starting. I can’t wait to find out what I’ll have to be thankful for the coming 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment