Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Tasting Cebu for the first time


The day has finally come, 1st of June 2015. It was the most awaited day, the day that I will finally see Oppa again, not in Malaysia but here in the Philippines. I really don't know what I am feeling that time, a feeling of excitement and nervousness combined. Exactly the same feeling I felt when I first met him in KK last month. Did not expect that he will make such huge effort to go in the Philippines to meet me again and spend time in Cebu together. 

I really enjoyed our bonding time. Eating together, walking on the road, sight seeing, sharing good stories and laughing together. One of the things I like about us is we are both food lover. We do love to eat everything at any place. 

Here are some of my plane photos going to Cebu:







Our food photos and restaurant hopping experience:




AA's BBQ

Zubuchon


Maribago Grill



Oyster Bay Seafood Restaurant


Blue Elephant 


Red Kimono



Me and Oppa:


















I thank him for being so kind, being a good person and for taking good care of me.

From Kota Kinabalu to Cebu. 
The best kind of relationships begin unexpectedly when you get the astonished feeling and everything happens so suddenly that's why you don't look for love it comes to you just at the right time, the time you never thought it would have.. 


I have no idea when it will last or how long can we be together. But one thing is for sure, I am so happy being with him. For now, I must enjoy each moment with him. Life is short. Time is fast. No replay. No rewind. So I must enjoy every moment as it comes.

감사합니다 kamsahamnida oppa.








1 comment:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my VIDEOBLOG".

    CLICK VIEW WORLD

    Greetings from Italy

    ReplyDelete