Friday, 22 May 2015

Intramuros Manila (late post)

​Whenever I have a special event to celebrate, I sometimes go to a place where I can have "Me Time". ​

I just came back from my wonderful trip abroad. It's been 7 years that I have not visited the place and there are already few changes there. The place I am talking about is the Intramuros where the oldest district and historic core of Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Also called the Walled City, it was the original city of Manila and was the seat of government when the Philippines was a component realmof the Spanish Empire. Districts beyond the walls were referred as the extramuros of Manila, meaning "outside the walls".













Everyone knows I am working in Makati City that is the financial center of the Philippines and known for being a major cultural and entertainment hub in Metro Manila. Since Makati City is about 9  km's away to Manila, I can't find time to visit the place. But this time, I decided to go back to this place again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment