Sunday, 22 February 2015

"Finally found the right one!!"


When Beauty Cosmetics, a local online store announced that they already have stocks in Markati Palazzo at The Podium, I didn't pass on the chance to check them out and finally buy my first ever brush set.  I am amused how good the brushes are.














What I like about it:
  • It is a complete set, from eyebrow brush to contouring brush it’s all in here
  • It comes with a case
  • It’s compact so you can bring it easily whenever you travel
  • The brushes were aesthetically looks good and sosyal
  • It’s affordable for a promo price of Php 1,000 you get 12 pcs of good quality makeup brushes
 What I don’t like about
  • The set that I got has no Stippling brush included. But I really like the brush set.
I bought the Stippling brush separately for just 250php. This brush is amazing because of how smoothly it brush on foundation and concealer.

All in all this is a good quality and complete makeup brush set that I would recommend for those makeup enthusiast. With the right way of cleaning, this brush can last a long time. The brush set is compact enough perfect bring along when you’re traveling.

Here are some of my selfies while staying at The Podium:






♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment