Monday, 13 October 2014

My Skin Care Regimen - Human Nature



Human Nature has been around for some time and I am using their products for almost 4 years already. A friend of mine is a Human Nature Dealer before, and through her I was able to get hold of the products. I still remember that she gave me a copy of the products catalogue, and I happily browsed through it and learned many good things about their products.

Aside from being a very successful brand, Human Nature is also a social enterprise. Instead of maximizing profits, the company chooses to optimize them by developing world-class organic farms and other enterprises – bringing jobs to farmers all over the Philippines. To date, Human Nature has citronella, lemongrass and even virgin coconut oil farms from Bulacan in the north down to Davao in the south – all of which have enabled the company to boost the production of their raw materials while at the same time creating thriving communities for the farmers.

There were just so many products to try but these are my maintenance for quite a while:

Natural Feminine Wash (Chamomile Fresh). This feminine wash is very mild; it is soap-free and doesn’t leave you feeling dry or itchy.

100% Natural Day Moisturizer. It helps my face to retain its natural moisture for a full 8 hours! Loaded with 15 essential vitamins and minerals, it nourishes and helps protect skin from environmental stresses so my skin looks hydrated and happy every day.

Balancing Facial Wash. I really love the effect of this facial wash. It is Hypoallergenic and keeps oil under control with the improved Balancing Facial Wash - nature’s blend of manila elemi and marine extracts for shine-free and glowing skin.

Balancing Face Toner. I use this after washing my face and before putting makeup. It is effective cleanser without the stinging and tightening.




♥♥♥


7 comments:

  1. Hi there, after reading this remarkable post i am also
    glad to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog le jeune skincare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

    Other then that, very good blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog ... Truskin Naturals Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now it looks like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform out there
    right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?


    My website dermarose reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relish, lead to I found just what I was taking a look for.
    You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a nice day. Bye

    Here is my blog; Biofinite Trial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there mates, how is everything, and what you wish for to say about this article, in my view its truly awesome in favor
    of me.

    Review my web blog: Oro Lift Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, awesome blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a
    blog for? you made blogging look easy. The total glance
    of your website is excellent, as smartly as the content material!



    Also visit my page collagenix

    ReplyDelete