Friday, 17 October 2014

My Makeup Collection


Okay okay, I splurge and spoil myself sometimes. But who doesn't? Any way, I hope you enjoy my makeup collection. I have to be honest, I spend a lot of my time organizing my makeup. It's seriously never ending. Well, without further ado, here's my makeup collection and a new storage.

Lets start with my favorite foundations:

(Etude House BB Cream, Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation and pressed powder, Revlon Photoready, Loreal white perfect compact foundation and MAC True Match Foundation -gift from a friend)



(sorry its a bit messy! hehe)


My favorite eyeshadows:


(ELF Palette and duo, Korean brand quadrio, Fashion21 trio and my favorite Elizabeth Arden)



Loreal' Base Magique - I usually use this before applying makeup if I will attend big event/occassions. 



My lipstick collections:

( REVLON 9 lustrous lipstick - gift from a friend, my favorite Loreal Rich Lipstick in Flaming Kiss and Sheer Plum, In2It, Lipsticks from Beauty Collection, and SEPHORA lip gloss)


Eyes and Eyebrow:
(Etude House Eyebrow Pencils, Clinique High Impact Mascara, Covergirl and Nichido Mascara)


My make up brushes for everyday use:




Toner and Moisturizer:


(Human Nature Balacing Toner and Natural Moisturizer)


My new makeup collection storage:





One more thing. I really love this Evian facial spray. It really helps my makeup looks more natural. ( Stay tuned for my review )




♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment