Monday, 29 April 2013

2013 Summer in Pangasinan







Last Summer 2013, I went to 2 different places for 2 different reasons. First was on April 24, 2013 - I visited my dearest friends Diane and Adrian ( couple ) in Tarlac. I stayed there for 4 days and attended their Special Assembly in Tarlac City 3. 





Second was in Pangasinan which I was unprepared when we went there because I was tired in my travel from Tarlac. I had no idea where in Pangasinan we will be going and how long. Our travel took more than 6 hours and I was surprised when my friends told me that we will spend our first day in Hundred Islands. To be there and see its wonders both from the sea and from the top of its major islands is an exhilarating experience.











We have spent our second day in Patar White Beach in Bolinao, situated on the western coast along South China Sea. It's a perfect hideaway with endless fun and relaxation. It's a crystal clear waters and the sugary white sands. Well, it was super hot but I don't care about my complexion. 








Pangasinan is the perfect destination for summer.


♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment